Brexit finally occurred for the energy markets on 31st December 2020. In this talk, we discussed what we have learned about the new market arrangements over the past 9 months, how it has changed the electricity markets in and around GB and what the future holds. Areas discussed:
1. An overview of the changes between IEM and stand-alone GB.
2. A discussion on the special case of the impacts on the Irish SEM.
3. Continental interconnector trading and two GB auctions.
4. Limping back to some form of day-ahead market coupling.
5. Trading in the new arrangements
Speaker: Phil Hewitt
If you have any questions or would like to receive more information about our services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.